We are striving to lead the way as a Kinship Carer Friendly Employer and are proud that 20% of our current staff team are either kinship carers themselves or grew up in kinship care. Our Kinship Care Leave policy is for any new kinship care arrangements, irrespective of whether a legal order is in place. Eligible staff members can take up to 52 weeks’ Kinship Care Leave and will be paid at the same rate as Statutory Adoption Pay.
Other staff benefits:
- Policies including compassionate, dependents, bereavement, miscarriage and menopause policies to support the lives of employees with additional commitments.
- Flexible working, including remote working, compressed hours and varying start/end times
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing Action Plans
- Wellbeing Wednesdays
- 30 days’ annual leave (pro rata), plus bank holidays
- NEST pension scheme
- Annual all-staff away days
- Cycle to work scheme in development