It can be quick and easy to set up a fundraiser and we’re on-hand to lend help if you need it.
Here are a few tips to help you to plan:
- Decide what you want to do. Have a think about how much time you have to dedicate to this. Fundraising can be a simple bake sale or you can commit to a larger challenge like running a marathon.
- Ask for help. Speak to your friends, family and colleagues. Many hands make light work!
- Pick a place. You might need to check availability as well as health and safety requirements.
- Decide on the date. Give yourself enough time to prepare and for people to add your fundraiser to their diary.
- Let us know what you’re doing so we can share your fundraiser with our community.
- Have fun!
Whatever you do, do not send money in the post!
- You can send a cheque to Kinship,
- You can donate the funds raised directly on our website donation page
- If neither of these options work for you, please just give us call and we can discuss the best way to collect your donation.